Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Monday, July 24, 2006

Y comes home soon!!!

But in the interim, we're still webcam-ing until the middle of the night, (my night that is), which leaves me generally cranky and irritable during the day.

Yes, this is the only reason that I am cranky and irritable. Were it not for this, I would be sunny and cheerful and relaxed, as is my natural state of existence.

Also because I seem to have discovered something brilliant in the lab, and my reward for this discovery, you would think, should be something like vacation! or a PhD!

But alas, my reward is simply that I must work harder.

Anyway, Y's thought of the day (or yesterday, or two days ago) - back on the idea of Siamese twins - this time I sent him four "hug" icons, to which he responded: I don't think they're ALL attached at the butt. I imagine that would be highly uncomfortable.

Editorial note (added in proof) (previous parentheses actually made no sense in this context, but it's the sort of thing that my boss keeps thinking we are going to do with my publication): Unless, of course, they have a very big butt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home