Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

To our fan club)

Hi Fanclub! Many thanks for your fun and exciting comments. In honor of fanclub, who has been the only person to post so far (besides Y, who doesn't count) (I mean, of course you count, Y, just not for this particular context).

Speaking of which, Y says that his advisor is the most important person in his life.
(Highly and mostly paraphrased for amusement value. What he really said was that his advisor was one of the five most important people in his life).

Also, we have hot pink bubble guns. If you don't know what a bubble gun is, I surely can't help you. Anyway beware. We are armed and extremely dangerous.

Shoot I just realized that the first paragraph contains a sentence fragment. I guess I've been hanging around with the non-English speaking Engineer Extraordinaire (also known as Circus Maximus) (Gluteus Maximus?) (Don't be disgusting) a little too often.

Sorry fan club.

Also the other commenter has been the anonymous person who wants to hear more about my chemlife. Why would you want to hear about chemlife? Go read a chemistry journal (which is kind of like a magazine, but doesn't come every day like the NY Times) (that was the explanation I gave my very cute younger brother when he asked me what a chemistry journal is.)

Also I had to explain to him that not everyone gets the NY Times delivered every day. I think that was highly confusing and disruptive to his world view.

And to end on a weird note, "There can only be one!" (Huh? What is she talking about?)

Fanclub, next time you have to share details of your personal life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

You already know all of the details of fanclub's life. Seriously. We are bestie's. Or close.

I'll give you a hint: I'm from Virginia.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home