Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Temporary life without Y

So you know how accused people have the right to a lawyer before they are required to speak? In a similar vein, I was thinking that maybe I would refuse to speak without Y being present. Kind of like I need Y to figure out how to respond to people and what to say.

Y, however, advised against this plan. Incidentally, he also told me that I looked like I was wearing a garbage bag. (No, that was not exaggerated for literary license, he really did say those words).

When I recounted this exchange to M, who hates her nickname, and thought I was dumb, the following conversation ensued:

M: It's too bad you can't think without Y being back.
Me: Does that mean that I need Y to be able to think?
M: That's what I'm saying.
Me: Do you really think so?
M: I didn't, until you opened your mouth with that brilliant idea.

In other news, Y is apparently in deep trouble for allowing me to pay for things on our dates. He is being held hostage in a far away place (coincidentally very close to a major company) (and to a really bad basketball team). I would graciously agree to pay ransom, but seeing as I am no longer permitted to pay for things that relate to the two of us, I must regretfully refuse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home